Life's been good.
I feel that Im finally back to my usual self, yes! Still sian, but not as sian anymore. Not as pessimistic anymore. Not as dry anymore. Not feeling so lousy anymore. Yes, thats the way. I guess friday's PM saved me (:
Went back to work today! Was feeling rather disappointed and demoralised throughout the day cos didnt manage to make any appointments at all, and in my mind I kept picturing Thomas in my mind saying, "Woah, I went for 4 days holiday and you got no appointments AT ALL?!". Haha but luckily I stayed till 7 plus today to call the people I promised to call back the previous times, and I ended the day off with 3 appointments and a quiet bus ride home :]
Not going to work tomorrow and thurs since I've got nothing much left to call, rest!
Hello, I've got a huge thing to tell everyone. I FEEL LIKE PUTTING BRACES! (Please dont start taking attention of my teeth the next time you see me because I say so.) I've been thinking about this sometime ago, and last friday Edwyn was telling me about how happy he is with his braces and encouraging me to go put also. And yesterday when I went for lessons, Bel randomly asked, "Have you thought of putting braces?", and I was super shocked. Its like the whole world's telling me to put braces. But somehow I really feel like putting also because it'll really make my teeth much better and nicer. And people say putting braces is a very good lifelong investment. Hmm, very true. Sigh, the thing now is what about the money money money.
Was on the bus home with Wilmar after lessons yesterday and we were chatting about our singing lessons experience. At the start, I usually get very stressed up before every lesson because I'll worry about how Im going to perform today, what Bel expects, and little teeny weeny things. It very scary because I didnt know Bel personally and wasnt used to seeing her so upfront and talking her like, one to one. But we both agreed that now things are so much better, we're more comfortable and less stressed (Still got a little lar no matter what, haha). Now Im enjoying every lesson, and yay, jiayou! (;
Feeling a little more relieved now cos I've started to prepare my essays and write ups for uni applications. At least Im getting somewhereeeeeeeee. SMU's almost done for now. Left with NTU and NUS.
This is a random post. But Im sure you can tell its a random but happy post (: